WHERE LAW ENFORCEMENT
AND RETAIL UNITE.
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, NRF has decided to cancel NRF PROTECT 2020, scheduled to be held in Pittsburgh this June.
The Fusion Center, along with the other Expo features, will return at NRF PROTECT 2021. Please check back soon for more details.
Normally located on the Expo floor, the NRF Fusion Center gives you a chance to connect directly with more than 25 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. Meet in person to consider trending LP issues and explore strategies to counteract retail crime.
Participate in the 2020 Fusion Center
Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies interested in enhancing relationships with loss prevention, asset management and IT security professionals across the retail spectrum must make NRF PROTECT part of their 2020 strategic plans. Consider participating in the Fusion Center.
Here's what's included:
- Furnished exhibiting space
- Booth signage
- Agency listing in online and printed marketing materials
- Two-day access to retail attendees
- Three NRF PROTECT Full Conference Passes (a $1,125 value)
There is no cost for law enforcement agencies to participate in the NRF Fusion Center, but spaces are limited. To reserve a space or get more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Fusion Center Participating Agencies
- Brookfield Properties
- California Highway Patrol
- Coalition of Law Enforcement and Retail (CLEAR)
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Fairfax County Police Department
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (Major Theft Program)
- Florida Law Enforcement Property Recovery Unit
- Georgia Retailers Organized Crime Alliance (GROC)
- Houston Police Department
- Kentucky Organized Retail Crime Association
- Los Angeles Police Department
- MNORCA (Minnesota Organized Retail Crime Association)
- New York City Police Department
- Polk County Sheriff’s Office
- Utah Organized Retail Crime Association (UTORCA)
- U.S. Currency Education Program - Federal Reserve Board
- U.S. Marshals Service
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service Team
- U.S. Secret Service