It's exciting. It's an experience. It's essential. Explore the Expo.
The free Expo Pass is perfect for retail, restaurant and law enforcement professionals who want to ensure their teams have access to the latest security technologies, the partners to help prevent retail crime and the industry community.
The pass cannot be used by non-retailers or exhibitors for employee registration. Non-retailers can attend with a Full Conference registration.
Free EXPO Pass Q&A:
When can I attend with my free Expo Pass?
Tuesday, June 23, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and Wednesday, June 24, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
How do I get my free Expo Pass?
Register today to claim your free Expo Pass and get complimentary entrance to NRF PROTECT 2020 during Expo hours.
What is included with my free Expo pass?
- Welcome Party on Monday, June 22
- Two-day admission to the Expo
- Access to 200+ solution providers, covering more than 50 product and service categories
- NRF Fusion Center, connecting retailers and law enforcement
- The Cybersecurity Pavilion in the Expo
- Dedicated restaurant security and safety solutions in partnership with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI)
- Exhibitor Big Ideas sessions
- Networking lounges, happy hours and social Expo breaks
- Two free lunches served in the Expo
- Giveaways, fun games and prize-winning opportunities
Can my team attend with the free Expo Pass?
There's no limit on the number of Expo Passes your company can claim, so bring the entire team to cover the entire 38,000-square-foot hall full of solutions for your company.
What are my pass options?
There are two different pass types. See which one is best for you.
I already registered. How can I upgrade my free Expo Pass to get the full experience?
Log back into your registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.