The future of loss prevention is on display
The free EXPO pass is perfect for retailers, restaurants and law enforcement professionals who want to ensure their teams have access to the latest security technologies, the partners to help prevent retail crime and the industry community.
The pass may not be used by exhibitors for employee registration or by non-retailers. Non-retailers may attend with a Full Conference registration.
Free EXPO Pass Q&A:
When can I attend with my free EXPO pass?
Wednesday, June 12, 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Thursday, June 13, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
How do I get my free EXPO pass?
Register today to claim your free EXPO pass and get complimentary entrance to NRF PROTECT 2019 during EXPO hours.
What is included with my free EXPO pass?
- Welcome Party on Tuesday, June 11
- Two-day admission to the EXPO hall
- Access to 200+ solution providers, covering more than 50 product and service categories
- NRF Fusion Center, connecting retailers and law enforcement
- The cybersecurity pavilion on the EXPO floor
- Dedicated restaurant security and safety solutions in partnership with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI)
- Innovative EXPO stage educational sessions
- Two networking lounges, happy hours and social EXPO breaks
- Two free lunches served on the EXPO floor
- Giveaways, fun games and prize-winning opportunities
Can my team attend with the free EXPO pass?
We encourage you to bring your team so you can cover the entire 35,000-square-foot hall full of solutions for your company.
What are my pass options?
There are two different pass types. See which one is best for you.
I already registered. How can I upgrade my free EXPO pass to get the full experience?
Log back into your registration or email email@example.com for assistance.