NOMINATE SOMEONE TODAY
The NRF’s Loss Prevention Council’s Ring of Excellence Award is the premier recognition award for Loss Prevention professionals. The award recognizes outstanding leaders who have undoubtedly shaped the industry with their contributions. To maintain the integrity of this prestigious recognition it is essential that the individuals nominated have made an extraordinary industry contribution.
- Extraordinary achievement may include, but is not limited to, significant contributions of lasting value; the leadership role provided to the industry; development of original ideas and techniques for use in the industry, disruption to transform the direction on crucial LP issues.
- Induction into the Ring of Excellence is not limited to the members of the National Retail Federation.
- Inductee will receive a complimentary pass to attend NRF PROTECT.
- Nominations may be made posthumously.
The following criteria is utilized in evaluating each nominee:
- Shaped the Industry – Is the nominee a “pioneer”? Have their contributions helped to shape the engagements, conventions and exhibitions of the LP industry?
- Continues to Contribute to the Industry – How do the nominee’s efforts continue to contribute to the Loss Prevention industry?
- Spans More Than One Aspect of the Industry – Do they span more than one aspect of the Loss Prevention industry? How does their work contribute to the Loss Prevention industry, as opposed to only one segment?
- Distinguished Achievement – (1) Contributions of lasting value, (2) Leadership role(s), (3) Development of new ideas, techniques or technologies, (4) Outstanding service to multiple organizations serving the industry.
- Single Most Important Contribution –What is the nominee’s single most important contribution to the Loss Prevention industry? What is the significance of that contribution?
- Contributions to Society – How have they contributed to society within and outside of the industry?