A feast of food-focused content
Set a table for two. The National Retail Federation (NRF) has partnered with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) to deliver valuable sessions, networking and EXPO products specifically relevant for food retailers and restaurants.
Food retail and food service professionals can:
- Learn from leading food retail and restaurant brands in our educational sessions.
- Explore the latest risk and safety, loss prevention, asset protection and cybersecurity solutions with exhibitors who have a track record of success with businesses like yours.
- Network with loss prevention and safety executives from other restaurants, grocery, drug stores, convenience and retail fuel stations at networking events like the Food Retailer Breakfast or on the EXPO floor at the dedicated FMI Lounge.
- Benefit with the FMI member rate — FMI members recieve the NRF retailer member rate!
We realized that ALL food markets are retailers, but NOT all retailers market food. NRF PROTECT 2018 provided a great blend of the two, which benefited our team and company tremendously. We were provided a much broader view of asset protection issues across the entire retail industry, which is serving us well.
– Steve Hoptay Jr., Wakefern
2018 Food-focused Speakers
|Aaron Moreno||Senior Director, Government Relations||California Grocers Association|
|Andre LaMere||Senior Vice President, Legal||SUPERVALU Inc.|
|Christine Newman||Director of Risk Management||United Supermarkets LLC|
|Daniel Faketty||Vice President, Asset Protection||Southeastern Grocers LLC|
|Erica Fransen||Sr. Environmental Compliance Manager||Albertsons|
|Jody Wood||Director of Safety, Southwest Division||Albertsons Company|
|Kathleen Smith, CFI||Vice President of Asset Protection||Albertsons|
|Kelly Brandes||Director Loss Prevention Supervalu Retail||SUPERVALU Inc.|
|Mike Brenton||Director of Asset Protection||Giant Food|
|Peg Chandler, CPG, LG||Senior Manager, Enterprise Environmental Compliance||The Kroger Co.|
|Steve Hoptay Jr.||Vice President of Loss Prevention||Wakefern Food Corp.|