Apply to speak at NRF PROTECT
NRF invites industry experts to submit presentation proposals to present as a Featured Session with our NRF PROTECT audience on cybersecurity, fraud, loss prevention and asset protection audience.
Have you implemented a new initiative and want to speak about your success? Do you have a panel of industry professionals who want to discuss a key issue or topic?
NRF continually seeks a diverse set of forward-thinking speakers providing proven tactics, success with new and innovative technologies, or have best practices to help our audience handle today’s issues or tomorrow’s threats.
If you have something to say, we want to hear about your presentation proposal. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and sessions can fill up as early as 9 months ahead of the event. We recommend applying as soon as possible.
All proposals will be reviewed by NRF content teams and industry advisory councils for relevancy, time allowance and educational content. Please ensure your proposal provides enough information to allow for proper review and expectations.
Although the NRF review proposals on a rolling basis, we recommend applying as early as possible. No proposal submitted after March 31, 2024, will be considered.
Presentation proposal requirements
- Retailers, law enforcement, government, academia and other industry groups can submit proposals for review.
- Solution Providers may submit proposals but at this time are not permitted to speak at Featured sessions at PROTECT – speakers must be from the above for any solution provider submission.
- At least one speaker must be director-level or higher.
- No vendor sales pitches will be accepted or extensive mention of individual vendors.
- Presentation proposals must provide detailed information for reviewers to easily understand the concepts, themes and expected deliverables of the proposal.
- Accepted speakers must adhere to a deliverable schedule set forth by the NRF, including all speaker approval agreements.
NRF prioritizes speaker applicants who:
- Can share tangible takeaways with attendees
- Can organically engage with a varied audience of industry professionals
- Bring diversity across our industry and our audience