Digital Fraud Prevention
Every $1 in direct ecommerce fraud loss costs retailers more than $3.
NRF PROTECT offers digital fraud prevention sessions produced by CNP and cybersecurity sessions produced by NRF. These sessions will provide ecommerce fraud managers, risk management experts and digital payments professionals the techniques, strategies and team collaboration expertise to prevent and mitigate fraud.
Protect your bottom line and prevent the damage fraud inflicts on your organization by joining us for sessions that:
- Take deep dives into the newest and most common digital fraud types and trends affecting ecommerce merchants this year.
- Provide best practices to identify and prevent fraud and associated chargebacks while avoiding false positives
- Show how to effectively build and manage fraud teams
- Help you evaluate the latest anti-fraud technology
- Showcase the importance of collaborating with other departments in your organization and more.
- Digital fraud experts can also network with cyber risk retail leaders for lunch.
Visit Cyber Risk & Digital Fraud PARTNERS
Located on the Expo floor, our comprehensive range of exhibitors will be showcasing solutions to help you protect your data and IT networks from cyber attacks and breaches, and technologies and platforms for digital fraud prevention and secure payments.
Digital fraud and cyber risk solutions you can expect to see range from fully managed fraud services, AI-based fraud case management tools and chargeback management solutions to fully integrated ecommerce gateways, behavioral and physical biometrics solutions for identity verification, mobile fraud prevention solutions, threat intelligence tools, enterprise risk tools and more.
CYBER RiSK Prevention
As cyber threats continue to expand, retailers must make investments to protect their systems, networks, people and customer information. NRF PROTECT is where loss prevention, digital fraud and cybersecurity experts come together to:
- Understand risk and coordinate efforts to protect against both physical and cyber threats.
- Learn how criminal groups are using cyber tools to facilitate retail crime.
- Better protect their systems and networks against cyber attacks.
- Make coordinated investments in security tools and services.
- Educate company employees on cyber risks.
- Communicate risks to their senior leadership and boards.
- Hear leaders share how they manage cyber risks.
- Learn how to address critical cyber risks to their enterprise.
- Form partnerships in the NRF Fusion Center.
- Receive training on important cybersecurity topics, such as cyber threat analysis and third-party risk assessment.
- Build stronger relationships with loss prevention and digital fraud teams.
- Find the tools needed to help prevent future cyber incidents in the digital fraud and cyber risk pavilion.
An opportunity for CISOs and other retail sector cyber professionals to engage collaboratively on how to address cyber risks to the retail enterprise more effectively and efficiently. Content is geared toward cyber professionals.
This program is open to retail full conference and retail Expo pass attendees with cyber roles. This program can be added to your on-site experience during the registration process. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NRF Retail Cybersecurity Forum
The NRF Retail Cybersecurity Forum will provide an opportunity for CISOs and other retailers to engage collaboratively on how to address cyber risks to the retail enterprise more effectively and efficiently. Content is geared for cyber professionals. This free program is open to retail full conference and retail Expo pass attendees with cyber roles. The program can be added to your on-site experience during the registration process.
- Learn how to address key business and operational challenges that retail sector cyber leaders are facing today.
- Understand the impact of recent changes to the cyber risk environment and how they are changing executives’ responsibilities.
- Engage with policy leaders and technology experts on cybersecurity risks to the retail sector.