The Best Place for Retailers and Law Enforcement to Connect
The NRF Fusion Center provides a unique opportunity for retailers, malls, and law enforcement to build and strengthen public and private partnerships.
In fact, it's the EXPO Hall command center for retailers and federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, mall security and Organized Retail Crime Associations (ORCAs) to shake hands, access current trends and explore strategies to counter retail crime.
New for 2017! Discuss security solutions with representatives from the largest shopping center management companies in the country.
2017 Participating Agencies
- Anne Arundel County Police Department (MD)
- Carolinas Organized Retail Crime Alliance
- Coalition of Law Enforcement And Retail (CLEAR)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (FL)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Escondido Police Department (CA)
- Fairfax County Police Department – Tysons Urban Team (VA)
- FBI Criminal Investigative Division
- Florida Law Enforcement Property Recovery Unit (FLEPRU)
- General Growth Properties
- Georgia Retail Association Organized Retail Crime Alliance (GRAORCA)
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Houston Police Department (TX)
- Kentucky Organized Retail Crime Association (KYORCA)
- Los Angeles Police Department (CA)
- Loss Prevention Benevolent Fund
- Metropolitan Police Department (DC)
- Metro Area Organized Retail Crime Alliance (MetrORCA – NY, NJ, PA)
- Montgomery County Police Department (MD)
- New Jersey State Police
- New York City Police Department (NY)
- Polk County Sheriff's Department (FL)
- Simon Property Group
- Twin Cities Organized Retail Crime Association (TCORCA – MN)
- U.S. Currency Education Program – Federal Reserve Board
- U.S. Marshals Service
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS)
- U.S. Secret Service
- Utah Organized Retail Crime Association (UTORCA)
Participants committed as of April 21, 2017 are above.
2017 Fusion Center Agency Recruitment is Now Closed
Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies interested in enhancing relationships with loss prevention, asset management and IT security professionals across the retail spectrum must make NRF PROTECT part of your 2017 strategic plans. Consider participating in the Fusion Center.
Here’s what’s included:
- Furnished exhibiting space
- Booth signage
- Agency listing in online and printed marketing materials
- Two-day access to retail attendees
- Two NRF PROTECT Full Conference Passes (a $750 value)
There is no cost for law enforcement agencies to participate in the NRF Fusion Center, but spaces are limited. To reserve a space or get more information, contact Karen Shunk at 202-626-8140.