Event and LP Research News
- June 12 - When Retail Comes to the Rescue
- June 12 - NRF PROTECT 2018: Recap And Highlights
- June 12 - Southwest Pilot Captain Tammie Jo Shults Credits Teamwork for Safe Landing Following Deadly Explosion Mid-Flight
- June 12 - Southwest Flight 1380 pilot Tammie Jo Shults says life hasn't been the same since landing damaged plane
- June 12 - Tammie Jo Shults wasn't supposed to be on Southwest Flight 1380, she says in first public speaking appearance
- June 12 - Hero Southwest Airlines pilot credits crew, training for safe landing
NRF welcomes analysts and members of the working, editorial press to covers its conferences and exhibitions. Due to the increasing number of media and analysts attending our conferences, we have established a policy for granting complimentary registration.
Broadcast/Print/Online: Qualified media must present a valid business card (with individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet) and a copy of the publication.
Digital: Digital media must provide a link to the website dealing with industry-related subjects along with a recent monthly traffic report from an external analytics tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets a minimum of 10,000 unique monthly visitors (UMVs). Additional information may be requested.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Instagram sites, communities, forums and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
Freelance: Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved outlet. Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant bylined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
To receive a complimentary pass for NRF PROTECT, you must pre-register. In some case, we may ask you to submit credentials after we have received your registration request. If we request to see your credentials, your complimentary pass will not be issued until credentials are submitted and approved.