When the world is your customer, we’re on watch.
As cyber threats continue to evolve, retailers are on the front lines of cybersecurity, working to protect their assets and data from criminal hacker groups that seek to steal sensitive data and exploit it for commercial gain. As cyber threats continue to expand, retailers must make investments to protect their systems, networks, people and customer information.
NRF PROTECT is the only place where loss prevention and cybersecurity professionals can unite to network, share insights and develop strategies vital to their organization’s protection.
View the full cyber & digital crime track here.
Loss prevention and cyber teams need to work together to:
- Understand risk and coordinate efforts to protect against both physical and cyber threats.
- Learn how criminal groups are using cyber tools to facilitate retail crime.
- Better protect their systems and networks against cyber attacks.
- Make coordinated investments in security tools and services.
- Educate company employees on cyber risks.
- Communicate risks to their senior leadership and boards.
At NRF PROTECT 2019 your team can:
- Hear leaders share how they manage cyber risks.
- Learn how to address critical cyber risks to your enterprise.
- Form partnerships in the Fusion Center, the command center for connecting with law enforcement and other partner organizations.
- Receive training on important cybersecurity topics, such as cyber threat analysis and third-party risk assessment.
- Build stronger relationships with loss prevention and asset protection teams.
- Find the tools needed to help prevent future cyber incidents in the NRF PROTECT cybersecurity pavilion.
Cyber risk affects virtually every kind of enterprise. It is not a question of if, but when. Companies need to apply a risk management approach across the organization, identify their critical assets and protect the things that matter most.
– Michael Chertoff, former Secretary of Homeland Security
There’s really decades of loss prevention science that cyber security needs to take advantage of.
– Theresa Payton, former White House CIO, star of the CBS show “Hunted” and current CEO of Fortalice Solutions
Cybersecurity: How Far Does Digital Retail Go?
Check out this video featuring Christian Beckner, senior director of retail technology at NRF, and Robert Moraca, vice president of loss prevention at NRF, discussing the importance of cybersecurity for digital retail.