When the world is your customer, we’re on watch.
As cyber threats continue to evolve, retailers are on the front lines of cybersecurity, working to protect their assets and data from criminal hacker groups that seek to steal sensitive data and exploit it for commercial gain. As cyber threats continue to expand, retailers must make investments to protect their systems, networks, people and customer information.
NRF PROTECT is the only place where loss prevention and cybersecurity professionals can unite to network, share insights and develop strategies vital to their organization’s protection. View the full cyber risk track here.
Loss prevention and cyber teams need to work together to:
- Understand risk and coordinate efforts to protect against both physical and cyber threats.
- Learn how criminal groups are using cyber tools to facilitate retail crime.
- Better protect their systems and networks against cyber attacks.
- Make coordinated investments in security tools and services.
- Educate company employees on cyber risks.
- Communicate risks to their senior leadership and boards.
At NRF PROTECT 2020 your team can:
- Hear leaders share how they manage cyber risks in dedicated cyber sessions.
- Attend cybersecurity workshops and seminars.
- Learn how to address critical cyber risks to your enterprise.
- Form partnerships in the NRF Fusion Center, the command center for connecting with law enforcement and other partner organizations.
- Receive training on important cybersecurity topics, such as cyber threat analysis and third-party risk assessment.
- Build stronger relationships with loss prevention and asset protection teams.
- Find the tools needed to help prevent future cyber incidents in the NRF PROTECT Cyber Risk Pavilion.
Cyber Risk and LP Pros Unite.
Check out this video to see how NRF PROTECT brings together the physical and digital retail crime prevention community.