Share your knowledge with LP colleagues back in the office. In the days after the presentation, you can download session recaps for free.
Monday, June 26
- Executive Afternoon: Negotiation for Business Leader
- Emerging Leaders Workshop: Verbal Defense and Influence
Tuesday, June 27
- Exhibitor Insights: Illuminate Your Data to Optimize Your Business
- The Impact of a Threat - How the Mall of America and its Partners Responded to a Terrorist Threat
- Rise of the ORCAs: Crime Fighting Machines or Pipe Dreams?
- An Interrogator's Perspective on Netflix's "Making a Murderer"
- Talking Shrink: Using Business Know-How to Gain LP Traction
- Exhibitor Insights: How DSW Redefined Shrink and EBR to Drive Loss Prevention Success
Tuesday, June 27 continued
- Working Together to Build a Cyber Security Program
- Navigating Two Worlds: Regional Loss Prevention Manager
- The Armed Robbery Epidemic: How to Stay Safe
- Interview and Interrogation: The Dos and Don’ts
- How Does Your Company Handle Distracted Driving?
- Survey Says! 2017 Shrink Data Results
- Active Incident is not Just “Active Shooter”: Principles Based Leadership in Emergency Planning
- Mitigating Risk Within Your Supply Chain
Wednesday, June 28
Check out these news articles from this year's event and across retail loss prevention.
- Become a better negotiator with these two words. Find out which two words from Chris Voss' keynote presentation.
- Partners in Prevention. STORES magazine highlights retail and law enforcement partnership efforts.