Share your knowledge with LP colleagues back in the office. In the days after the presentation, you can download session recaps for free.
Tuesday, June 27
- Keynote: Never Split the Difference – Lessons from a Former Hostage Negotiator
- Exhibitor Insights: Illuminate Your Data to Optimize Your Business
- The Impact of a Threat - How the Mall of America and its Partners Responded to a Terrorist Threat
- Rise of the ORCAs: Crime Fighting Machines or Pipe Dreams?
- An Interrogator's Perspective on Netflix's "Making a Murderer"
- Talking Shrink: Using Business Know-How to Gain LP Traction
- Exhibitor Insights: How DSW Redefined Shrink and EBR to Drive Loss Prevention Success
- Working Together to Build a Cyber Security Program
- Navigating Two Worlds: Regional Loss Prevention Manager
- The Armed Robbery Epidemic: How to Stay Safe
- Interview and Interrogation: The Dos and Don’ts
- How Does Your Company Handle Distracted Driving?
- Survey Says! 2017 Shrink Data Results
- Active Incident is not Just “Active Shooter”: Principles Based Leadership in Emergency Planning
- Mitigating Risk Within Your Supply Chain
- Managing Career Transitions: So Who Says Change is Good?
- Keynote: Preparing for Cyber’s Evolution: Collaboration, Cooperation and Risk Mitigation
Wednesday, June 28
- Keynote: Safety & Preparedness in the 21st Century
- Exhibitor Insights: Preparing Your Store Associates for the Worst
- The Digital Crime Scene: Card-Not-Present Fraud
- How to Be Everywhere: Tackling Multi-Store Security
- Business Ethics in the Age of Social Media
- Foreign & Domestic Travel: The Traveler’s Role in Duty of Care
- Keynote: The Goalposts of Leadership are Shifting: Are You?