Event and LP Research News
- June 14: Informed and Experienced
- June 6: Rite Aid aggregates information to spot trends and identify causes of loss
- May 30: Strategies to counteract the rise of violent incidents in retail
- May 23: Insights on negotiating from an FBI expert
- May 16: Reducing the likelihood of retail cyberattacks
- May 1: Airspeed Wireless Networks keeps unwanted visitors and bots out of e-commerce
- April 5: Nebraska Furniture Mart reduces fraud and increases customer safety
- March 21: Shoplifting's big driver is greed, not need
- March 15: Small northwest boutique chain improves security with system upgrade
- January 17: One of a Kind, Vibram’s footwear may be distinct, but its counterfeit problems aren’t
- January 3: Protect and Secure
- December 21: Capturing Insights, Video’s importance as a source of retail information is growing
- November 16: Survey Says! Shrink Data from the 2016 National Retail Security Survey (NRSS). Download survey results
- October 18: Retailers See Increase in Organized Retail Crime. NRF’s 12th annual Organized Retail Crime Survey unveiled
NRF welcomes analysts and members of the working, editorial press to covers its conferences and exhibitions. Due to the increasing number of media and analysts attending our conferences, we have established a policy for granting complimentary registration.
Broadcast/Print/Online: Qualified media must present a valid business card (with individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet) and a copy of the publication.
Digital: Digital media must provide a link to the website dealing with industry-related subjects along with a recent monthly traffic report from an external analytics tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets a minimum of 10,000 unique monthly visitors (UMVs). Additional information may be requested.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Instagram sites, communities, forums and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
Freelance: Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved outlet. Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant bylined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
To receive a complimentary pass for NRF PROTECT, you must pre-register. In some case, we may ask you to submit credentials after we have received your registration request. If we request to see your credentials, your complimentary pass will not be issued until credentials are submitted and approved.