Need help making the case to attend NRF PROTECT 2017?
We've got you covered! Here's an email you can use to justify attending NRF PROTECT. Simply copy the request below, update the details to meet your needs, email it to your supervisor, and start packing your bags. We can't wait to see you!
Dear [Supervisor's Name],
As I plan for 2017 and review the goals and objectives that we have established for me to be successful and deliver the greatest impact on our business, I want to ask for your support.
Attending NRF PROTECT 2017 Conference and EXPO, June 26-28 in Washington, D.C. will provide me with the tools, practical education and networking opportunities needed to advance our business and accomplish my goals. This conference is matchless for our industry. More than 2,500 retailers and restaurants, across all categories, will emerge themselves in 2.5 education-filled days uniquely focused on compelling LP, retail security and safety topics.
By participating, I can:
- Have an impact on [insert relevant work projects]
- Attend sessions focused on crisis management and incident response, shrink, security technologies, safety, and more.
- Meet with 200+ EXPO Hall solution providers in areas relevant to our business.
- Connect with 20+ federal and state law enforcement agencies at the Fusion Center to discuss new ways to stop retail crime in our communities and stores.
- Network with retail and restaurant peers in loss prevention, asset protection, security and more.
- Attend a popular, optional Verbal Judo Workshop to help diffuse potential difficult front-line retail communication challenges.
The total cost with registration, airfare, hotel with the NRF room discount will be approximately $ ______. There are also early registration discount rates available.
After the conference, I'll share with you and our team key learnings, session handouts, and recommendations we can implement immediately.I hope I've made a strong case. I look forward to your reply.
P.S. Check out this quick NRF PROTECT video with our 2016 highlights.