How to Register an International Retail Team
We are delighted that you and your International Retail Team will be joining us at NRF PROTECT! The following guidelines will help you with the registration process:
- You will need at least five paid international retail registrants to qualify as an International Retail Team and receive the International Retail Team rate. All registrations must be complete and paid for by June 12, 2017. Please note that registration fees increase on-site.
- Each individual International Retail Team registration is required to provide a unique business email address during the registration process (i.e. an identical email address may NOT be used for multiple registrations). Each individual International Retail Team registration is required to identify their employer as a RETAILER.
- Please send the following information to Susan Cuevas so a registration account can be set up for your group: Company/Organization Name; Complete Street Address; City; State; Country; Telephone; International Retail Team Leader; Team Leader Email; Team Leader Telephone.
- Wire transfer payment for all your delegates must be paid in full no later than June 12, 2017. Payment with major credit cards can be done online. For cash payments, an appointment must be requested to pay on-site. Checks from non-U.S. banks are not a valid method of payment.
- All cancellations MUST be requested by June 5, 2017, in order to receive a refund.
Visa Waiver Program
The following link provides in-depth information on new visa regulations and requirements. Please apply early to ensure you receive your visa in time. The Visa Waiver Program requirements can also be found at the Department of State’s Visa Services website.
Visa Invite Letter
If you require an invite letter to obtain a visa to come to NRF PROTECT, please contact Susan Cuevas and provide the following information:
- Salutation (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Street Address
- City, State, Postal Code
- Passport Number