Claim your FREE EXPO Hall Pass today and get complimentary entrance at the Gaylord National Harbor to the NRF PROTECT 2017 EXPO during regular EXPO Hall hours on June 27–28. You'll also get free access to the Welcome Reception Monday, June 26. Registration is required.
Who Should Use the EXPO Pass?
The FREE EXPO Hall Pass is perfect for retailers, restaurants and law enforcement professionals, especially those within a train ride or driving distance of Washington, D.C. Ensure your entire LP, risk management or corporate security team has access to explore 38,000+ square feet of innovative technologies, special LP and asset protection programming, and networking opportunities galore.
Use Your Free LP EXPO Hall Pass to Access:
- Opening Night Reception on Monday, June 26
- 2-day admissions to the EXPO Hall
- 200+ solution providers, covering more than 50 product and service categories
- NRF Fusion Center - connecting retailers and law enforcement
- Food Retail Asset Protection Pavilion featuring dedicated restaurant security and safety solutions and in partnership with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI).
- Participate in NRF ENGAGE 1-on-1 Retailer & Solution Provider Pre-Scheduled Meetings
- Innovative EXPO Stage educational sessions
- Two free lunches served in the EXPO Hall
- Giveaways, fun games and prize-winning opportunities
EXPO Hall Hours
Tuesday, June 27 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, June 28 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Rules:The FREE EXPO Hall Pass is for retailers and law enforcement only. The pass may not be used by exhibitors for employee registration or by non-retailers. Non-retailers may attend with a Full Conference registration.